i LOVE gift giving. throughout the year i keep a list in my phone of names of the people in my life with gift ideas beside them. i add things that i hear them mention in conversation, things i may notice they need when i’m at their houses, and thoughtful things i may see when i’m out that remind me of them. i update the list throughout the year and come christmas time, i’m never struggling to find that perfect, thoughtful gift. i love to see someone’s face light up when they open the wrapping paper and exclaim, “how did you know?!”, and share in their excitement with them.
i’ve partnered with kitchen stuff plus this year to provide a list of high & low items for that foodie that you have in your life (cause everyone has one or two of them!), so that you can see their face light up too! and, in the spirit of the holiday, i’m giving away one of each over on my instagram over the next 12 days! i feel like mrs clause! check out my picks below!
- beautiful red brie baker – so you can make your own deliciously melty baked brie
- staub en france ceramic 11’x8′ oval roasting dish – this is my go-to roasting dish & staub is top of the line!
- gold rimmed porcelain condiment bowls + gold rimmed wine glasses – the perfect pair for hosting!
- epicurian board + J A henkels forged chef’s knife – epicurian boards are better on your knives, eco friendly and dishwasher safe! and every home chef needs the perfect knife in their kitchen!
- lodge 12″ cast iron pan + scraper, handle protector & cleaning brush – cast iron is the ultimate staple in a chef’s kitchen – perfect for searing steaks, making frittatas and more! add in the proper cleaning tools so their cast iron will last forevaaa!
- mini torch & ramekin set + home for the holidays linen – any serious home chef needs a mini torch in their kitchen! how else are you supposed to make the perfect creme brulee to wow your guests?!
- staub cast iron 5.5L cocotte – this is THE perfect gift if you want to splurge. it’s my favourite thing in my kitchen. it’s amazing quality, so durable, the perfect thing for braising meats, making soups and the perfect sauce.
- ballarini 9.5″ non-stick pan – made in italy so it’s close to my heart – this beautiful non stick pan is the only one you need in your repertoire!
- cookbook & tablet holder – this boss ass cookbook holder can hold your fave book OR tablet, and it has a weight/measurement converter built in!
- pasta maker with ravioli attachment – every aspiring nona needs this in their kitchen! making fresh pasta at home is the most rewarding thing, and this one comes with it’s own ravioli maker!
- cake stand with glass lid – for the baker in your life that wants to protect their beautiful creations.
- pizza stone + set of 4 gold rimmed old fashion glasses – who needs to go to a restaurant when you can have your own italian pizza at home? this pizza stone will get you that perfectly crispy bottom, and the gold rimmed glasses are just fancy af.